Server Room Moving Services in Chicago, IL
Moving IT equipment, especially in large quantities, can quickly become complicated. This is a job that involves more than just moving everything; careful packing, moving, planning, disconnecting, and reconnecting all of the equipment will need to be done efficiently in order to minimize downtime and damages.
Chicago Office Movers follows a 7-step process within our data center relocation services. Each of our professionals is also trained, experienced, insured, background-checked, and IOMI-certified to provide the peace of mind you deserve on moving day.
Relocating IT Equipment
When it comes to moving IT equipment, our professionals ensure to carefully handle each piece of equipment. We can also disconnect and install everything for you so you can quickly get back to work at your new location. As a full-service office mover, this service can be provided independently or included as an add-on service for your office move.
Chicago Office Movers will also assign you a Sales Manager to guide you through each step of the process while answering any questions you may have along the way. They will also help you to address any challenges – big or small – before they cause any interruptions on moving day.
Our server room moving process includes the following steps:
- Initial meeting to discuss pre-move planning, including the requirements, details, and logistics of the move.
- Visits and inspections of each building to determine the extent of the move.
- Move management and preparation, including packing, crating, labeling, and organization to plan an efficient process.
- Communication and coordination with 3rd parties to discuss transport, coverage, and support.
- Storage planning, climate-controlled transportation, and use of professional equipment to move IT equipment.
- IOMI-certified, trained, insured, and experienced Chicago Office Movers team to provide an efficient and professional experience on moving day.
Our data center relocation services can move and install all of the following:
- Phone systems
IOMI Certification and Comp-U-Wraps
Chicago Office Movers is one of few moving companies in the Chicago area that is IOMI-certified. This means our professionals follow a strict, multi-step process to provide our customers with a professional and friendly experience. Over time, we have been able to perfect these practices that in turn provide accurate estimates, minimize the risk of damage, downtime, and take additional safety precautions.
This process also includes the use of Comp-U-Wraps as packing materials. This eco-friendly, electrostatic bubble padding is designed to provide extra protection during the move, ensuring that all IT equipment arrives in the same condition as before it left.
Trusting anyone to handle your IT equipment can be stressful as you prepare for your commercial move. But when working with Chicago Office Movers, we will ensure our experience, training, and certifications will provide the peace of mind you need on moving day. From move planning to installing the equipment, our professionals will handle it all so you can stay focused on business operations.
For a free estimate on our data center relocation services, contact Chicago Office Movers at 312-244-2246.