Chicago Office Movers Statement on COVID-19
Dear Chicago Office Movers Client,
Chicago Office Movers (COM) continues to follow all CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. We continue to ensure the safety of everyone. COM is monitoring all new information regarding the virus from the Illinois Department of Transportation, the Illinois Emergency Management Agency, the Center for Disease Control and more.
Concerning Chicago Office Movers Booked Client Moves and Appointments:
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, employees and associates very seriously.
Safety measures we are taking to protect our team as well as our clients:
- We clean and disinfect moving equipment and trucks daily.
- We are restricting all sick employees from working.
- We are temperature testing multiple times daily.
- We ask all clients to inform us if they are sick before we enter their homes or offices.
- We continue to provide hand sanitizer, gloves and masks for employees.
- We are practicing social distancing to avoid contact.
To assist our clients, please see the following resources:
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19
- CDC Workplace, School, and Home Guidance
- Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19
- IDPH COVID-19 Hotline: 1-800-889-3931
- World Health Organization
- Local updates from our partners, The Schaumburg Business Association
- Local Updates from our partners, The GOA Regional Business Association
- Chicago Office Movers COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Letterhead
If anyone in your household or office has any respiratory illness, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a future date
Tags: coronvavirus, covid-19, upcoming moves